- Please bring your receipt on collection.
- We strongly recommend the use of battery (LED) lights in ALL tea light pottery, never a naked flame.
- All our items are microwave and dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding both.
- ALL pottery will craze (spidery looking cracks under the surface glaze over time). Look in any charity shop for examples. Avoiding extreme temperatures will help protect from this.
- We strive for excellence in the studio, using the finest materials from well-respected suppliers. Please remember this is a craft studio and a factory finish is unlikely if not almost impossible.
- If you are unsatisfied with your pottery in any way please advise us as soon as possible so we may repair or re-fire it.
- Even Emma Bridgewater has “seconds”
- All TBC (to be continued) items must be completed within 30 days of initial payment.
- Any items painted must be collected within 30 days.
- We will try to contact the painter/s to collect there pottery 30 days after they have painted, if not collected then we normally issue a text/call to the number on the receipt if not collected.
- It is not our responsibility to chase a painter/s to collect there goods and you may or not receive a message/call.
- If still not collected after the 30 day cut off, we are at liberty to dispose off items unless notified by the painter/s if they can not collect.
- At our discretion we will discuss collection/completion for TBC and completed items.
- WE DO NOT RECOMMEND POSTING COMPLETED ITEMS and will only do so if a seperate fee is paid per item and on the strict understanding that the item will be carefully packed and dispatched. We cannot and will be not held for any damage in transit.