- Please bring your receipt on collection.
- We strongly recommend the use of battery (LED) lights in ALL tea light pottery, never a naked flame.
- All our items are microwave and dishwasher safe but we recommend avoiding both.
- ALL pottery will craze (spidery looking cracks under the surface glaze over time). Look in any charity shop for examples. Avoiding extreme temperatures will help protect from this.
- We strive for excellence in the studio, using the finest materials from well-respected suppliers. Please remember this is a craft studio and a factory finish is unlikely if not almost impossible.
- If you are unsatisfied with your pottery in any way please advise us as soon as possible so we may repair or re-fire it.
- Even Emma Bridgewater has “seconds”
- All TBC (to be continued) items must be completed within 30 days of initial payment.
- Any items painted must be collected within 30 days.
- We will try to contact the painter/s to collect there pottery 30 days after they have painted, if not collected then we normally issue a text/call to the number on the receipt if not collected.
- It is not our responsibility to chase a painter/s to collect there goods and you may or not receive a message/call.
- If still not collected after the 30 day cut off, we are at liberty to dispose off items unless notified by the painter/s if they can not collect.
- At our discretion we will discuss collection/completion for TBC and completed items.