Our Price List
Pottery painting price list
We were the very first studio in Berkshire to not charge a ‘studio (hidden) fee’.
We are often imitated but NEVER duplicated 🙂
All our prices are fully inclusive. Many studios charge from £3.50 – £5.00 per person per session …
On an average day we would hope to have the following items (or similar) available to paint but please call ahead and pre-order items 10 days ahead of your painting session if there is something specific you’d like to paint that we don’t usually have in stock.
- Mugs – from £12 each
- Bowls – from £13 each
- Plates – from £13 each
- Coasters – from £8 each
- Children’s Fun Animal Range – from £14 each
- Money Boxes – from £20 each
- Children’s Collection and Fantasy Range – from £15 each (e.g. dragons, fairies etc)
- Pet Bowls – from £16 each
- Kitchen / Utility Items – from £16 (e.g. spoon rest, teapots etc…)
- Seasonal Items – from £12 (e.g. Christmas tree decorations, Easter collection, egg cups)
See our Facebook pages or call us for any current offers or promotions, too.
Take advantage of our membership and receive 25% discount on all pottery for one full year, as many times as you like, across each of our studios!
Individual – £20 – one person (includes one infant up to the age of 18months)
Family – £40 – up to four people
An annual membership makes a great gift for the pottery painting fan in your life!
Gift vouchers and Pottery Painting Gift Experience vouchers available in the studios, too.