Welcome to our new Click & Collect online shop.
Whilst we all try to find our new normal, we at Mad Hatters have pulled together an online ‘ Click & Collect’, system.
An alternative ordering system for takeaway pottery. We understand and sympathise that given our current environment, many people may not feel comfortable or confident about ‘sitting in’, just yet.
Hence, we are delighted to launch this service to allow you to select your pottery and colours in your own time and then collect safely and swiftly with minimal contact or fuss and continue to enjoy the therapeutic fun of pottery painting.
We will continue to go to great lengths to make our Tilehurst studio a destination you feel as covid-safe as possible in.
Soon we will be taking (limited) table reservations which must be made 24 hours in advance, in person or by telephone. We sadly cannot accommodate any ‘walk-in’ tables. All pottery painting tables must be pre-booked.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01183 272022.
Please have a little nosey through our shop . . .
1. Select your chosen pottery items from our fabulous range online, (we are always open to ideas and suggestions too)
2. Choose your colours from our scrumptious array
3. Pick out some brushes (or use ones you already have at home), plus get a fine-liner for details and writing
4. Pay for your pottery online securely via our PayPal checkout
5. Please advise us clearly of the day/time you would like to collect in the note section on the checkout pages (24 hours notice required)
6. Pop in to collect with minimal contact, fuss and queueing. Sneak a lump of Rocky Road and a latte in too 😉
7. Return the pottery back to the studio at a convenient time to you. We can then glaze and ‘fire’ it, (put it through the kiln). Once this is done, it will be ‘food safe’, but we strongly advise avoiding frequent use in a microwave, oven or a dishwasher.
You can enter our new online shop by clicking here.